Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I turned seven in WISCONSIN!

I wasn't super happy about not being home for my birthday, but it turned out to be pretty fun.  I was in Oshkosh, Wisconsin with my family.  We went to Red Robin for dinner and I got balloons and a sundae!


My Mom and Dad were with me (along with Lucy and Will) and that was the BEST.


After dinner we went back to our RV and opened presents.  Don't you love my tattoo?

My favorite present was my text messengers.  Now I can text with a friend!


I got a cake and ice cream - even after the sundae!  Birthdays are GREAT!


Blowing out seven candles is pretty tough.  How do you do it, Dad?  You have a HUNDRED!


I had a really fun time celebrating my birthday in an RV!  

2 comments:

ashley said...

I still can't believe you're 7, Molly! You're such big girl!! I miss you.

Mary Anne Best said...

What a great, and very unusual, birthday celebration. You are a lucky girl. Growing up much too fast though! Love you.